Decadent Ice Cream Sundae
What’s better than an ice cream sundae? An ice-cream sundae with Sankofa Plantain Chips! Take your dessert game to the next level with this decadent twist on a traditional guilty pleasure.
Chips featured: Sweet Cinnamon, Lightly Salted
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 bag Sankofa Plantain Chips
- 2-4 scoops of your favorite ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Sweet, Salty & Crispy Chocolate Bark
- Optional add-ons: caramel, nuts, marshmallows, raisins, etc.
- Crush up a bag of some Sankofa Plantain Chips, leaving a few chips whole to use as garnish.
- Scoop your ice cream into a medium sized bowl
- Top the ice cream with crushed plantain chips, chocolate bark, chocolate syrup, and any other delicious toppings you’d like!
- Garnish with some whole plantain chips.
- Dig in!