Sweet, Salty & Crispy Chocolate Bark
Chips featured: Sweet Cinnamon, Lightly Salted
Preparation time: 30 minutes (+2 hours to set)
- 1 bag Sankofa Plantain Chips
- 16oz milk chocolate chips or two 8oz chocolate bars, broken into small pieces
- Line a baking sheet or pan with foil.
- Crush up some Sankofa Plantain Chips
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until melted and smooth.
- Spread the chocolate on the prepared baking sheet so it’s about 1/2 inch thick.
- Sprinkle the crushed plantain chips onto the chocolate, pushing the pieces in slightly to make sure that they are set into the chocolate.
- Set aside at room temperature until firm, about 2 hours. To set the mixture faster, you can let it set in the fridge.
- Remove your bark from the foil and break into pieces.
- Dig in!