Chunky Tomato Salsa
Turn your tongue into a dancefloor and feel your tastebuds salsa!
what you'll need
- 8-10 fresh tomatoes
- 2 jalapeños
- 1/2 medium white onion
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
how to make it
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and set aside.
- Finely chop the onion and jalapenos and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the jalapeños, garlic, and onion
- Add the tomatoes, lime juice, and olive oil and toss to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Fold in the chopped parsley
- Garnish with some fresh lime, serve with your favorite Sankofa Plantain Chips, and dig in!