Scrumptious Loaded Plantain Nachos
Whether you’re binging the new season of Money Heist, catching up on Insecure, or watching some Kumkum Bhagya, TV is always better with our scrumptious loaded plantain nachos!
what you'll need
- 2 bags Sankofa Plantain Chips
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- Seasonings to taste
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 kpakposhito peppers, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
how to make it
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook the ground beef over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally to break up the beef.
- Stir in seasonings, and cook the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, place a layer of Sankofa Plantain Chips on a large microwave-safe platter.
- Top the chips with the meat mixture and about ¾ of the cheese.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with tomatoes, onions, avocado, and peppers, and the rest of the cheese.
- Dig in!